Is our New Mayor the right choice.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 2 - If I could run the race over 4 days I would be ready to go Now.

I am going to call this week 2 because it is week 2 of the schedule. I missed week 1 because Sherry and I were in Las Vegas attending the consumer electronics show. Take a look at www.yourcalgaryitsource.com for updates on the show.

This was a starting week for training and for me it looked like: Wednesday; 6 1/2k, Friday: 4k, Saturday 4k, and Sunday 6k for a weekly total of 20.5k. The week was OK except for Sunday where it looked more like a walk with a bit of a run rather than the other way around.

It was cold on Sunday morning (about -14) and I don't think I have ever run when it was that cold so I am thinking that maybe it was the cold. I was unable to keep my breath and could only run short periods of time before I had to stop and catch my breath.

Much worse running this Sunday than any other day I can remember.

Looking forward to this week. A few tempo days and a few steady run days coming up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment